Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Awards Night...

To my surprise my friend Dawn nominated my blog for an award. I'd like to thank my handful of devoted fans. I enjoy the comments I receive, the comments I don't receive, the comments I hope to receive.



The rules of this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated

There are so many blogs I enjoy reading. It's been an amazing period where I've learned so much, reconnected with some friends, and met new ones. The blogs I enjoy reading the most and would like to nominate are the following:

My wife Karen (insert a blog from her to come soon. She is going to have an awesome one)

Chip Ingram

Robert Dickie

Chris Brady

Orrin Woodward

Dustin Breese

Chelle (regardless of her secret, private, blog)



These are just the tip of the iceberg of blogs I frequent. Thanks again to Dawn for the award and thanks to all of you who read my blog. Good Night and see you all at the after the awards show parties!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay! I can't wait to see Karen's blog!!

Rhonda said...

Congrats on the award. I think you deserve it..funny blog!