Monday, October 6, 2008

BOOOYAH! AWARD DAY!

I Love getting awards and my good friend Dawn has given me one. I am honored and thrilled.



This award comes with a few questions, so here we go:

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? Not really, most of my childhood friends don't live in St. Louis anymore and after I moved to Texas and Louisiana I lost touch. My best childhood friend, Pat, who we hooked up with again when I moved back to St. Louis and he from Germany (He was in the Marines) have lost touch again because he moved to Phoenix.

2. What do you value most about your friends? Honesty.

3. Are your friends your sounding boards? Yes, I have limited friends but good ones!

4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? Dinner.

Since this award has already been handed out to my blogging friends I'm going to have to keep this and save it for new friends. Thanks again Dawn.

No comments: